We assist families and individuals facing eviction, loss of housing assistance, poor living conditions, discrimination, and other housing issues.
We can help you if:
- You are being evicted from your home
- Your lease is being terminated
- Your landlord is not making necessary repairs
- The housing authority denied your application
- Your subsidized housing assistance is being terminated
- The housing authority did not adjust your rent when your income or family size changed
- The housing authority did not add a family member to your voucher or lease
- You were discriminated against by a housing provider because of your race, disability, family size or status, religion, color, sex, or national origin
In addition to providing legal representation, we hold workshops and presentations on tenant rights, subsidized housing, and fair housing issues.
Area we serve:
St. Louis City, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and St. Charles County.
Susan Alverson, Co-Managing Attorney
Sarah Hugg-Turner, Co-Managing Attorney
Admir Brakic, Attorney
Tori Dempsey, Attorney
Jennifer Heggemann, Director of Social Worker
Krista Knight-Paisley, Paralegal & Office Manager
Missy Showalter, Social Worker
Susan Spann, Paralegal