The Advocates for Family Health Program assists children, families and pregnant women who are eligible for Missouri’s family Medicaid programs: MO HealthNet for Kids, MO HealthNet for Families, and MO HealthNet for Pregnant Women.
This program assists people who are enrolled in MO HealthNet managed care plans. The program also helps client-families who are experiencing problems in obtaining or maintaining their MO HealthNet coverage.
Advocates for Family Health may be able to help:
• If your MO HealthNet managed care plan denies services.
• If you are having trouble finding a provider who accepts your MO HealthNet managed care plan.
• If you have trouble changing your MO HealthNet managed care plan.
• If your premium payments are not being processed correctly.
• If you applied for family Medicaid (MO HealthNet) coverage or your coverage was stopped and you think there was a mistake.
We also participate in community education activities and public forums and task forces.
- Lucas Caldwell-McMillan, Managing Attorney
- MaryAnne Banks, Healthcare Advocate
- Tiajuana Henderson, Healthcare Advocate
- Missy Waldman, Healthcare Advocate
To open a printable pdf version of the Program Brochure, please click here.
Other Helpful Resources
- Click here to locate a federally-qualified health center that serves low-income clients that lack health insurance.
- Click here to learn more about the Medicaid Program and print out a Medicaid application.
- Click here to learn more about the Food Stamp Program, screen yourself for eligibility and print out a Food Stamp application.
Legal Services of Eastern Missouri is a member of the Cover Missouri Coalition, a project of the Missouri Foundation for Health to promote quality, affordable health coverage for every Missourian.
Learn more at www.covermissouri.org .