We help kids get into school. We help kids stay in school. We help children get the right school services.
The Children’s Legal Alliance program helps families receive needed school services for children with disabilities, homeless children and children who have been expelled or suspended.
We help parents to be champions for their kids.
We help kids with:
- Special education services and better services if current ones do not help your child
- Monitoring implementation of a child’s special education plan (IEP)
- Out-of-school learning for kids who are suspended or expelled
- Enrolling students who are homeless in school
- Understanding parent and students rights and schools’ regulations and laws
- Helping parents be better champions for their child’s education
Contact us at:
Dan Underwood, Managing Attorney
Maggie LaMore, Program Director
Mary Anthony, Office Manager
Clarissa Jackson, Social Worker
Nicole Johnson, Attorney