The Connecting Kids to Coverage Program assists families, children, and pregnant women who are eligible for Missouri’s family Medicaid programs:
- MO HealthNet for Kids
- Children’s Health Insurance Program
- MO HealthNet for Families
- MO HealthNet for Pregnant Women.
The Connecting Kids to Coverage Program may be able to help:
- Applying for family MO HealthNet coverage.
- Tracking your MO HealthNet application.
- Application was denied, coverage was stopped, or a mistake was made.
Connecting Kids to Coverage also works with school nurses, social workers, homeless enrollment, and community partners to assist children and families that need help applying for MO HealthNet coverage.
Contact us at:
314.256.8779 or 314.256.8753
Elizabeth Larsen, Attorney, Program Director
Earlene Bolton, Outreach and Enrollment Specialist