The Connecting Kids to Coverage Program assists families, children, and pregnant women who are eligible for Missouri’s family Medicaid programs:
- MO HealthNet for Kids
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- MO HealthNet for Families
- MO HealthNet for Pregnant Women.
The Connecting Kids to Coverage Program may be able to help:
- Applying for family MO HealthNet coverage.
- Tracking your MO HealthNet application.
- Application was denied, coverage was stopped, or a mistake was made.
Connecting Kids to Coverage also works with school nurses, social workers, homeless enrollment, and community partners to assist children and families that need help applying for MO HealthNet coverage.
Contact us at: 314.256.8753 or 314.256.8735
If you would like to refer a client to the programs for help with enrollment, CLICK HERE for the referral form, which can be submitted online at any time.
Lucas Caldwell-McMillan, Managing Attorney
Geoffrey Oliver, Program Director
Earlene Bolton, Outreach Coordinator
The Connecting Kids to Coverage Program is supported by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totaling $229,293 and 100 percent funded by CMS/HHS.