We help parents whose families are in crisis because their children may be placed in foster care. If a child already is in foster care, we try to reunite families as quickly as possible.
- People with a case in St. Louis County Family Court
- Meet eligibility requirements (contact us for more information)
- Free direct legal representation
- Domestic violence advocacy
- Case management services
- Help at meetings with St. Louis County Children’s Division
- Parent’s plan and safety plan negotiations.
Contact Us At:
Kathleen DuBois, Managing Attorney
John Porter, Case Manager
We are located at:
St. Louis County Court Building
105 South Central Avenue, Suite 555
Clayton, MO 63105