The Elder Law Program serves clients who are 60 years or older.
Elder Law Services include:
- Benefits including Medicaid, Food Stamps, Medicare
- Simple wills, powers of attorney and health care directives
The Elder Law Program also provides community legal education for seniors, community groups and agencies. Plus, the Senior Citizens Handbook is available by clicking here.
Contact Us At:
Community education requests, contact Karen Warren at email@example.com.
- St. Louis Agency on Aging (SLAAA)
- Aging Ahead
- Northeast Missouri Agency on Aging (NEMO AAA)
- Missouri Senior’s Legal Helpline