You also can call us at 800.444.0514 or 314.534.4200.
Help by phone is available 8:30 am.– 5:00 pm. Monday through Thursday.
- Our Intake Department typically experiences a high volume of calls. There may be a wait before you can speak with an intake paralegal.
- You also may apply for services online by clicking on the “Apply Now” tab above.
- At the time of application, please be prepared to provide information about your household income and assets.
- If you have received a summons to appear in court, please have this information with you so you can provide information about the specific court, opposing party and court date.
- Legal Services cannot handle personal injury, traffic law, bankruptcy or criminal cases.
- Legal Services also does not handle family law cases unless directly related to domestic violence or abuse.
- If you are in immediate danger, please dial 911.
- If you need emergency shelter, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800.799.7233.
- After completing an online application, you will be contacted for more information.
- Click below for more information about the kinds of cases Legal Services can help you with.